Girl gang-raped after taking shared auto in Ghaziabad
New Delhi: In yet another shocking incident, a 19-year old girl was gang-raped by three people in Ghaziabad near Delhi.
The shameful incident happened on March 02 evening, when the girl took a shared auto to head home from Shipra Mall at Indira Puram. In her complaint to the police, she has alleged that the trio had taken her to an isolated place at Dasna near Ghaziabad, where she was gang-raped and robbed off her belongings.
It is being said that the auto drove for more than two hours and passed through various police check points without being noticed.
Reports suggest that the victim was found bleeding by some passer-by near NH-24 who took her to police station.
Police have arrested two accused, who have confessed during interrogation of committing the horrific crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note