Girl gang-raped after taking shared auto in Ghaziabad
New Delhi: In yet another shocking incident, a 19-year old girl was gang-raped by three people in Ghaziabad near Delhi.
The shameful incident happened on March 02 evening, when the girl took a shared auto to head home from Shipra Mall at Indira Puram. In her complaint to the police, she has alleged that the trio had taken her to an isolated place at Dasna near Ghaziabad, where she was gang-raped and robbed off her belongings.
It is being said that the auto drove for more than two hours and passed through various police check points without being noticed.
Reports suggest that the victim was found bleeding by some passer-by near NH-24 who took her to police station.
Police have arrested two accused, who have confessed during interrogation of committing the horrific crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam