Girl gang-raped after taking shared auto in Ghaziabad
New Delhi: In yet another shocking incident, a 19-year old girl was gang-raped by three people in Ghaziabad near Delhi.
The shameful incident happened on March 02 evening, when the girl took a shared auto to head home from Shipra Mall at Indira Puram. In her complaint to the police, she has alleged that the trio had taken her to an isolated place at Dasna near Ghaziabad, where she was gang-raped and robbed off her belongings.
It is being said that the auto drove for more than two hours and passed through various police check points without being noticed.
Reports suggest that the victim was found bleeding by some passer-by near NH-24 who took her to police station.
Police have arrested two accused, who have confessed during interrogation of committing the horrific crime.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane