Girl gang-raped after taking shared auto in Ghaziabad
New Delhi: In yet another shocking incident, a 19-year old girl was gang-raped by three people in Ghaziabad near Delhi.
The shameful incident happened on March 02 evening, when the girl took a shared auto to head home from Shipra Mall at Indira Puram. In her complaint to the police, she has alleged that the trio had taken her to an isolated place at Dasna near Ghaziabad, where she was gang-raped and robbed off her belongings.
It is being said that the auto drove for more than two hours and passed through various police check points without being noticed.
Reports suggest that the victim was found bleeding by some passer-by near NH-24 who took her to police station.
Police have arrested two accused, who have confessed during interrogation of committing the horrific crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Rio Olympics bid farewell as athletes sign-off with a colorful closing ceremony
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins