Girl gang-raped after taking shared auto in Ghaziabad
New Delhi: In yet another shocking incident, a 19-year old girl was gang-raped by three people in Ghaziabad near Delhi.
The shameful incident happened on March 02 evening, when the girl took a shared auto to head home from Shipra Mall at Indira Puram. In her complaint to the police, she has alleged that the trio had taken her to an isolated place at Dasna near Ghaziabad, where she was gang-raped and robbed off her belongings.
It is being said that the auto drove for more than two hours and passed through various police check points without being noticed.
Reports suggest that the victim was found bleeding by some passer-by near NH-24 who took her to police station.
Police have arrested two accused, who have confessed during interrogation of committing the horrific crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!