Girl gang-raped in Faridabad
Faridabad: A girl was allegedly gang-raped by four persons in a moving autorickshaw after they abducted her from Hanuman Mandir in Sector 55 of Faridabad district, police said on Monday.
Police has registered a case under various sections of the IPC against four persons including Bobby, a resident of Sector 25 in the district.
According to the FIR filed by the victim, Bobby along with three others abducted the girl in a three-wheeler last night, when she was returning home after purchasing grocery.
The accused injected her with some intoxicant substance, which made her unconscious, gang raped her and later dumped her near Ghaziabad railway station, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray