Girl killed as MCD hospital wall collapses
New Delhi: A minor girl was killed and some
others are feared trapped after the wall of an MCD hospital
collapsed due to heavy rains here Friday morning, fire brigade
The wall of the hospital located in Gautam Colony of
Narela collapsed during heavy rains and some children on their
way to school were trapped inside, they said.
One of the girls was found dead inside the debris while
two or three girls are feared to be trapped inside the debris.
Rescue workers were rushed to the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!