Girl killed as MCD hospital wall collapses
New Delhi: A minor girl was killed and some
others are feared trapped after the wall of an MCD hospital
collapsed due to heavy rains here Friday morning, fire brigade
The wall of the hospital located in Gautam Colony of
Narela collapsed during heavy rains and some children on their
way to school were trapped inside, they said.
One of the girls was found dead inside the debris while
two or three girls are feared to be trapped inside the debris.
Rescue workers were rushed to the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note