Goats snatched in Delhi on Eid eve
New Delhi: A goat trader, who bought three goats for Rs 30,000 from Uttar Pradesh, was robbed of the animals at knife point in east Delhi on Eid eve, police said Wednesday.
Noor Uddin was robbed near the paper market in Ghazipur in east Delhi Tuesday evening, while he was on his way to sell the goats, said a police official.
The robbers thrust the goats in their car and sped away, leaving Noor Uddin staggered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security