Goats snatched in Delhi on Eid eve
New Delhi: A goat trader, who bought three goats for Rs 30,000 from Uttar Pradesh, was robbed of the animals at knife point in east Delhi on Eid eve, police said Wednesday.
Noor Uddin was robbed near the paper market in Ghazipur in east Delhi Tuesday evening, while he was on his way to sell the goats, said a police official.
The robbers thrust the goats in their car and sped away, leaving Noor Uddin staggered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police