Govt, police want to establish protesters bent on violence: AAP
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party on Monday accused government and police of conspiring to establish that the protesters had come to India Gate with an intention to indulge in violence.
In a statement, AAP claimed some people were deliberately sent to India Gate to create violence.
"Government and police has conspired to establish that the protesters had come to India Gate with an intention to indulge in violence," it said.
The party-led by Arvind Kejriwal alleged that police failed to nab any of the lumpen elements and arrested peaceful protesters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"