Govt, police want to establish protesters bent on violence: AAP
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party on Monday accused government and police of conspiring to establish that the protesters had come to India Gate with an intention to indulge in violence.
In a statement, AAP claimed some people were deliberately sent to India Gate to create violence.
"Government and police has conspired to establish that the protesters had come to India Gate with an intention to indulge in violence," it said.
The party-led by Arvind Kejriwal alleged that police failed to nab any of the lumpen elements and arrested peaceful protesters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj