Govt to construct 82 bungalows, flats in Delhi
New Delhi: The Urban Development (UD) Ministry Wednesday said 82 government bungalows and flats for VVIPs and others will be constructed in three areas of the capital.
In a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha, Minister of State for Urban Development Deepa Dasmunshi said 16 Type VIII bungalows would be constructed on the Sunehri Bagh road, 14 multi-storey flats at Talkatora road and 52 flats at BD Marg.
She said that a proposal to re-develop North Avenue and South Avenue had been submitted to the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha House committees.
In response to another question, Dasmunshi said the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) had received request from 25 educational societies for adoption of parks and 13 such cases had been approved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!