Govt to construct 82 bungalows, flats in Delhi
New Delhi: The Urban Development (UD) Ministry Wednesday said 82 government bungalows and flats for VVIPs and others will be constructed in three areas of the capital.
In a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha, Minister of State for Urban Development Deepa Dasmunshi said 16 Type VIII bungalows would be constructed on the Sunehri Bagh road, 14 multi-storey flats at Talkatora road and 52 flats at BD Marg.
She said that a proposal to re-develop North Avenue and South Avenue had been submitted to the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha House committees.
In response to another question, Dasmunshi said the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) had received request from 25 educational societies for adoption of parks and 13 such cases had been approved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket