Govt to construct 82 bungalows, flats in Delhi
New Delhi: The Urban Development (UD) Ministry Wednesday said 82 government bungalows and flats for VVIPs and others will be constructed in three areas of the capital.
In a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha, Minister of State for Urban Development Deepa Dasmunshi said 16 Type VIII bungalows would be constructed on the Sunehri Bagh road, 14 multi-storey flats at Talkatora road and 52 flats at BD Marg.
She said that a proposal to re-develop North Avenue and South Avenue had been submitted to the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha House committees.
In response to another question, Dasmunshi said the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) had received request from 25 educational societies for adoption of parks and 13 such cases had been approved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash