Govt to construct 82 bungalows, flats in Delhi
New Delhi: The Urban Development (UD) Ministry Wednesday said 82 government bungalows and flats for VVIPs and others will be constructed in three areas of the capital.
In a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha, Minister of State for Urban Development Deepa Dasmunshi said 16 Type VIII bungalows would be constructed on the Sunehri Bagh road, 14 multi-storey flats at Talkatora road and 52 flats at BD Marg.
She said that a proposal to re-develop North Avenue and South Avenue had been submitted to the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha House committees.
In response to another question, Dasmunshi said the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) had received request from 25 educational societies for adoption of parks and 13 such cases had been approved.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India