Gurgaon: 5-year-old killed in hit-and-run case
Gurgaon: A five year old girl was killed and three others were critically injured when a speeding WagonR rammed into a Maruti Omni in Gurgaon.
The hunt is on for the four occupants of the car who have been absconding after the accident. Police has recovered an open bottle of whiskey from the WagonR.
According to eyewitnesses, the WagonR occupants were in an inebriated condition and were speeding. The impact of the collision was such that the Omni van reportedly flipped over killing the child on the spot.
The incident took place on MG road in Gurgaon when the victims, members of a family, were returning from Delhi to their home in Gurgaon. After the accident, the police rushed the victims to Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez