Gurgaon call centre killings: One arrested, main accused still at large
Zee Media Bureau
Gurgaon: Police on Sunday arrested one of the accused in the murder case of two call centre employees that took place yesterday. The main accused however continued to elude the cops.
Two people were killed on Saturday after a heated altercation and deadly brawl over rejection of leave application at a call centre in Gurgaon’s Udyog Vihar area.
The arrested was identified as Pawan Banjara while the main accused, Mukesh Bisht, is still on the run, agencies quoted police as saying.
According to Udyog Vihar SHO Rajinder Singh, call centre employee Sunil Kumar asked his supervisor Mukesh for a leave after he got to know that his wife delivered a baby boy.
Mukesh refused the leave and an argument followed which led to the brawl.
Apparently miffed Mukesh called his three friends -- Pawan Banjara, Ram Krishna and Hare Krishna -- in a bid to take revenge on Sunil, the SHO said.
Sunil too came to know about Mukesh`s plan and called his three friends -- Sanjay Kumar, Ram Avtar and Devinder.
Mukesh and his aides attacked with sharp weapons resulting in the death of Ram Avtar and Devinder while Sunil and Sanjay was critically injured.
Sanjay and Sunil have been admitted to a private hospital where their conditions are stated to be out of danger.
The SHO said police would soon arrest the remaining three assailants.
With agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read