H1N1 claims three more lives
New Delhi: Three more patients succumbed
to the H1N1 virus here, taking the death toll due to swine flu
to 38 in the city.
With another 36 patients testing positive, the count
of laboratory confirmed swine flu cases in the city has risen
to 1,201 so far this year.
"Three patients who had tested positive for swine flu
succumbed to the virus today. Two were residents of Delhi,"
Debashish Bhattacharya, Delhi government`s nodal officer for
H1N1 cases, said.
"With this, the toll in the city alone is 24 as of
now," he said, adding 14 outstation flu patients also died in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Minor gang-raped in UP's Etah
- Three drowned as car plunges into canal in UP
- After clinching historic silver medal, here's what PV Sindhu was allowed to do by coach Pullela Gopichand
- Welspun India hires Ernst & Young to probe US export lapses
- BIZARRE PUNISHMENT! Kim Jong-Un to make North Korean athletes, who could not win medals in Rio Olympics, work in coal mines?