H1N1 claims three more lives
New Delhi: Three more patients succumbed
to the H1N1 virus here, taking the death toll due to swine flu
to 38 in the city.
With another 36 patients testing positive, the count
of laboratory confirmed swine flu cases in the city has risen
to 1,201 so far this year.
"Three patients who had tested positive for swine flu
succumbed to the virus today. Two were residents of Delhi,"
Debashish Bhattacharya, Delhi government`s nodal officer for
H1N1 cases, said.
"With this, the toll in the city alone is 24 as of
now," he said, adding 14 outstation flu patients also died in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing