H1N1 claims three more lives
New Delhi: Three more patients succumbed
to the H1N1 virus here, taking the death toll due to swine flu
to 38 in the city.
With another 36 patients testing positive, the count
of laboratory confirmed swine flu cases in the city has risen
to 1,201 so far this year.
"Three patients who had tested positive for swine flu
succumbed to the virus today. Two were residents of Delhi,"
Debashish Bhattacharya, Delhi government`s nodal officer for
H1N1 cases, said.
"With this, the toll in the city alone is 24 as of
now," he said, adding 14 outstation flu patients also died in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured