H1N1 claims three more lives
New Delhi: Three more patients succumbed
to the H1N1 virus here, taking the death toll due to swine flu
to 38 in the city.
With another 36 patients testing positive, the count
of laboratory confirmed swine flu cases in the city has risen
to 1,201 so far this year.
"Three patients who had tested positive for swine flu
succumbed to the virus today. Two were residents of Delhi,"
Debashish Bhattacharya, Delhi government`s nodal officer for
H1N1 cases, said.
"With this, the toll in the city alone is 24 as of
now," he said, adding 14 outstation flu patients also died in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed