H1N1 claims three more lives
New Delhi: Three more patients succumbed
to the H1N1 virus here, taking the death toll due to swine flu
to 38 in the city.
With another 36 patients testing positive, the count
of laboratory confirmed swine flu cases in the city has risen
to 1,201 so far this year.
"Three patients who had tested positive for swine flu
succumbed to the virus today. Two were residents of Delhi,"
Debashish Bhattacharya, Delhi government`s nodal officer for
H1N1 cases, said.
"With this, the toll in the city alone is 24 as of
now," he said, adding 14 outstation flu patients also died in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations