Haryana Police officer shot in Gurgaon, critical
Gurgaon: A Haryana Police officer was shot at by three unidentified assailants on the busy Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway Monday evening, said a police official. His condition is critical.
Three youths on a motorcycle fired at Narender Singh, an assistant sub-inspector, when police asked them to stop during a vehicle checking drive. The assailants fled after shooting at Singh, police said.
The attack occurred at the Signature Tower on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway.
"The official was targeted and several rounds were fired. He received three bullets," said a senior police officer.
Singh has been admitted to Medicity Medanta Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan