Head constable shoots self in Outer Delhi
New Delhi: A head constable on Sunday allegedly shot himself dead in an Outer Delhi police station.
49-year-old Tejpal, who joined Delhi Police in 1984, was posted in Kanjhawala police station since June 2011.
He committed suicide at his first floor office after doing an emergency duty this afternoon, police said.
A suicide note was recovered from his pocket in which he held a widow and her son responsible for his act, police said.
A case of abatement to suicide has been registered against the woman and her son, police said, adding that the family members of the victim were informed and probe was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh