Head constable shoots self in Outer Delhi
New Delhi: A head constable on Sunday allegedly shot himself dead in an Outer Delhi police station.
49-year-old Tejpal, who joined Delhi Police in 1984, was posted in Kanjhawala police station since June 2011.
He committed suicide at his first floor office after doing an emergency duty this afternoon, police said.
A suicide note was recovered from his pocket in which he held a widow and her son responsible for his act, police said.
A case of abatement to suicide has been registered against the woman and her son, police said, adding that the family members of the victim were informed and probe was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Wimbledon loss cannot overshadow the results that I`ve had in the past 15 months: Novak Djokovic
- Navjot Singh Sidhu to announce joining AAP today?
- STOP THIS VIOLENCE! Dalit youths beaten up by 25 people in Maharashtra's Beed for overtaking
- Nintendo shares plunge 17% on Pokemon Go warning
- Relief for Salman Khan as Rajasthan High Court acquits him in two chinkara poaching cases