Head constable shoots self in Outer Delhi
New Delhi: A head constable on Sunday allegedly shot himself dead in an Outer Delhi police station.
49-year-old Tejpal, who joined Delhi Police in 1984, was posted in Kanjhawala police station since June 2011.
He committed suicide at his first floor office after doing an emergency duty this afternoon, police said.
A suicide note was recovered from his pocket in which he held a widow and her son responsible for his act, police said.
A case of abatement to suicide has been registered against the woman and her son, police said, adding that the family members of the victim were informed and probe was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city