Heavy rains expected in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a breezy, overcast Tuesday morning in the capital with the met office forecasting heavy rains later in the day. The minimum temperature was recorded one notch below average at 25.9 degrees Celsius.
"The sky will remain cloudy and rains are expected later in the day. Some parts may witness heavy rains," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
In 24 hours from Monday evening till 8.30 am Tuesday, the city had recorded 15.1 mm rainfall.
Humidity stood at 70 percent. The maximum temperature is likely to hover around the 33 degrees Celsius mark.
Heavy rains Monday had brought down the maximum temperature to season`s average of 33.2 degrees Celsius. The minimum temperature recorded was 26.8 degrees Celsius, average for the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you