Heavy rains expected in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a breezy, overcast Tuesday morning in the capital with the met office forecasting heavy rains later in the day. The minimum temperature was recorded one notch below average at 25.9 degrees Celsius.
"The sky will remain cloudy and rains are expected later in the day. Some parts may witness heavy rains," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
In 24 hours from Monday evening till 8.30 am Tuesday, the city had recorded 15.1 mm rainfall.
Humidity stood at 70 percent. The maximum temperature is likely to hover around the 33 degrees Celsius mark.
Heavy rains Monday had brought down the maximum temperature to season`s average of 33.2 degrees Celsius. The minimum temperature recorded was 26.8 degrees Celsius, average for the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video
- Amazon working on music subscription service for $5 a month
- Outstanding! Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' is unstoppable at the Box Office – Read more
- New Hyundai Elantra to be launched in India today