Heavy vehicles banned on DND Flyway during evening
Greater Noida: Noida traffic police has banned the movement of heavy vehicles on Delhi-Noida Direct (DND) flyway from 5 pm to 10 pm.
"The ban on heavy vehicles during the evening hours will help in the smooth flow of traffic on the important route," a senior traffic officer said.
Noida Toll Bridge Company Limited (NTBCL) on January 26 made the DND flyway toll free during peak hours till February 22 for people moving towards the national capital from Noida, following a request by the police in this regard to prevent long traffic jams.
NTBCL, which manages the DND flyway, after a discussion with Noida police made the announcement.
For Noida to Delhi route, the toll will be free from 9 AM to 10 AM and 5 PM to 7 PM till February 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan