Highly decomposed body of woman found
Ghaziabad: A highly decomposed body of a woman was found on Sunday near Hapur road over-bridge in Siyani Gate area here.
The body, bearing wounds, wrapped in a sheet was noticed by a passerby, police said.
Prima facie it appears that the woman, aged about 30 years, met her end about a week back and the body was dumped near the over-bridge this morning, Station House Officer, Siyani Gate, Pramod Gautam said.
There were injury marks on her stomach, he said, adding the body has been sent for post mortem.
The police official did not rule out the possible of murder and said, "We are probing all aspects related to the matter."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray