Highly decomposed body of woman found
Ghaziabad: A highly decomposed body of a woman was found on Sunday near Hapur road over-bridge in Siyani Gate area here.
The body, bearing wounds, wrapped in a sheet was noticed by a passerby, police said.
Prima facie it appears that the woman, aged about 30 years, met her end about a week back and the body was dumped near the over-bridge this morning, Station House Officer, Siyani Gate, Pramod Gautam said.
There were injury marks on her stomach, he said, adding the body has been sent for post mortem.
The police official did not rule out the possible of murder and said, "We are probing all aspects related to the matter."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred