Hindu College student commits suicide in Delhi
New Delhi: A Manipuri student committed suicide by strangling himself with a mobile phone charger at his hostel room in Delhi University`s Hindu College, police said Sunday.
The body of Chang Than Kirpa Singh, 21, was spotted in room 175 of the hostel by his roommate when he came back Sunday morning. In a two-page suicide note, Singh blamed himself for the death.
"The body was lying on a bed," a police officer told IANS.
The suicide note reportedly said that he was not keeping well and fed up with life. He said he was a "disobedient son".
Singh was pursuing graduation in music honours from the college. The dead man`s father told police that he was taking medication for depression.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory