Hoax call to blow up Delhi Police headquarters
New Delhi: An anonymous call threatening to
blow up Delhi Police Headquarters here sent security personnel
on a high alert but it later turned out to be a hoax, police
said on Sunday.
The call was received at the PHQ late last evening but a
thorough search in the building located at ITO yielded
nothing, they said.
The phone call was later declared as a hoax, they said.
"We received the call late evening. A thorough search was
conducted. The call was later declared hoax," a senior police
Of late, security apparatus at the Police Headquarters
has been stepped up especially after the terror strike outside
the Delhi High Court on September seven.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday