Hooda asks municipal committees to spend funds wisely
New Delhi: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Thursday asked municipal committees in the state to wisely spend the money given to them under Rajiv Gandhi Urban Development Mission.
At a meeting with Chairpersons of Sohna, Pataudi, Helimandi and Tauru Municipal Committees, he said if they spent the huge amount given to them under the mission wisely they will get more funds for development activities.
The Chief Minister has granted Rs 5 crore, Rs 2.5 crore, Rs 2.5 crore, Rs 3 crore and Rs 4.5 crore respectively to Sohna, Pataudi, Helimandi, Farukhnagar and Tauru Municipal Committees.
Hooda told the committee chairpersons, who met him at his residence here, that the state government had prepared development schemes for all regions of the state.
Gurgaon district Congress (Rural) President Jitender Bhardwaj said the funds given to the five Municipal Committees is an eye-opener for those who keep saying that state government is not showing any concern for development of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers