Hooda asks municipal committees to spend funds wisely
New Delhi: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Thursday asked municipal committees in the state to wisely spend the money given to them under Rajiv Gandhi Urban Development Mission.
At a meeting with Chairpersons of Sohna, Pataudi, Helimandi and Tauru Municipal Committees, he said if they spent the huge amount given to them under the mission wisely they will get more funds for development activities.
The Chief Minister has granted Rs 5 crore, Rs 2.5 crore, Rs 2.5 crore, Rs 3 crore and Rs 4.5 crore respectively to Sohna, Pataudi, Helimandi, Farukhnagar and Tauru Municipal Committees.
Hooda told the committee chairpersons, who met him at his residence here, that the state government had prepared development schemes for all regions of the state.
Gurgaon district Congress (Rural) President Jitender Bhardwaj said the funds given to the five Municipal Committees is an eye-opener for those who keep saying that state government is not showing any concern for development of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi