Hooda asks municipal committees to spend funds wisely
New Delhi: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Thursday asked municipal committees in the state to wisely spend the money given to them under Rajiv Gandhi Urban Development Mission.
At a meeting with Chairpersons of Sohna, Pataudi, Helimandi and Tauru Municipal Committees, he said if they spent the huge amount given to them under the mission wisely they will get more funds for development activities.
The Chief Minister has granted Rs 5 crore, Rs 2.5 crore, Rs 2.5 crore, Rs 3 crore and Rs 4.5 crore respectively to Sohna, Pataudi, Helimandi, Farukhnagar and Tauru Municipal Committees.
Hooda told the committee chairpersons, who met him at his residence here, that the state government had prepared development schemes for all regions of the state.
Gurgaon district Congress (Rural) President Jitender Bhardwaj said the funds given to the five Municipal Committees is an eye-opener for those who keep saying that state government is not showing any concern for development of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love