Hot and humid day in Delhi
New Delhi: Tuesday began on a hot and humid note in Delhi with the India Meteorological Department (IMD) forecasting rains later in the day.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy with possibility of rain later in the day," an IMD official said.
The minimum temperature recorded early Tuesday was 30.3 degrees Celsius, three notches above average. Humidity remained high with the maximum touching 77 percent.
The maximum temperature Monday settled two notches above average at 37.7 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa