Hot day ahead for Delhi
New Delhi: It was a hot morning for the capital on Thursday with minimum temperature settling at 33.3 degrees Celsius, six notches above average for the season. The weather office has forecast a scorching day ahead.
"The maximum temperature is likely to shoot up to 44 degrees Celsius during the day," an official from India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am on Thursday was 40 percent.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was five notches above average at 43.3 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was recorded two notches above average at 29.7 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands