Hot, humid weather persists in Delhi
New Delhi: People in Delhi experienced a hot and sultry weather on Wednesday as rains continued to elude the national capital and the humidity level remained high.
The maximum was recorded normal at 33.7 degrees, whereas the minimum stood a notch above normal at 26.5 degrees Celsius, Met officials said.
No rainfall was recorded in the city throughout the day and the humidity level oscillated between 60 and 71 per cent, they said. Delhi has been witnessing a humid weather for the past few days.
Yesterday also, the maximum was recorded three notches above normal at 35.5 degrees Celsius.
The MeT department has predicted a generally cloudy sky with possibility of very light rains or thundershowers in some areas tomorrow.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to remain 34 and 26 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015