Hot, humid weather persists in Delhi
New Delhi: People in Delhi experienced a hot and sultry weather on Wednesday as rains continued to elude the national capital and the humidity level remained high.
The maximum was recorded normal at 33.7 degrees, whereas the minimum stood a notch above normal at 26.5 degrees Celsius, Met officials said.
No rainfall was recorded in the city throughout the day and the humidity level oscillated between 60 and 71 per cent, they said. Delhi has been witnessing a humid weather for the past few days.
Yesterday also, the maximum was recorded three notches above normal at 35.5 degrees Celsius.
The MeT department has predicted a generally cloudy sky with possibility of very light rains or thundershowers in some areas tomorrow.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to remain 34 and 26 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site