Hot, humid weather persists in Delhi
New Delhi: People in Delhi experienced a hot and sultry weather on Wednesday as rains continued to elude the national capital and the humidity level remained high.
The maximum was recorded normal at 33.7 degrees, whereas the minimum stood a notch above normal at 26.5 degrees Celsius, Met officials said.
No rainfall was recorded in the city throughout the day and the humidity level oscillated between 60 and 71 per cent, they said. Delhi has been witnessing a humid weather for the past few days.
Yesterday also, the maximum was recorded three notches above normal at 35.5 degrees Celsius.
The MeT department has predicted a generally cloudy sky with possibility of very light rains or thundershowers in some areas tomorrow.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to remain 34 and 26 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves