Hot, humid weather persists in Delhi
New Delhi: People in Delhi experienced a hot and sultry weather on Wednesday as rains continued to elude the national capital and the humidity level remained high.
The maximum was recorded normal at 33.7 degrees, whereas the minimum stood a notch above normal at 26.5 degrees Celsius, Met officials said.
No rainfall was recorded in the city throughout the day and the humidity level oscillated between 60 and 71 per cent, they said. Delhi has been witnessing a humid weather for the past few days.
Yesterday also, the maximum was recorded three notches above normal at 35.5 degrees Celsius.
The MeT department has predicted a generally cloudy sky with possibility of very light rains or thundershowers in some areas tomorrow.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to remain 34 and 26 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users