Hot morning in Delhi, clear day ahead
New Delhi: It was a hot morning in the capital on Saturday with clear and sunny skies accompanied by light gusts of wind. The minimum temperature settled at 23.6 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the skies will remain clear and sunny with no forecast of rains.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 36 degrees Celsius," said an IMD official. The humidity at 8.30 am was 50 percent.
Strong wind accompanied by slight rainfall was reported from some areas of the capital on Friday night. The minimum temperature on Friday was 24.8 degrees, three notches above average, while the maximum temperature was 37.5 degrees, a notch above average.
- Uttarakhand Speaker rejects disqualification of rebel BJP MLA
- US says Iraq's PM in ''strong position'' amid political unrest
- US Navy chief hopes for `normalization` with Russia in Baltic
- Turkey says Gaziantep attacker linked to IS
- US Presidential polls: Donald Trump looks to smother Ted Cruz as Indiana votes today