Hot Sunday in Delhi, mercury settles above normal
New Delhi: After a few days of relief, Delhiites experienced a hot day today with mercury remaining at above normal levels.
The maximum rose to 41.8 degrees Celsius, three notch above normal and up from yesterday`s 40.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was recorded at 29.5 degrees Celsius, two degrees above normal.
The humidity oscillated between 23 and 35 per cent.
The Weatherman has predicted a hotter day tomorrow with day temperature likely to rise to 43 degrees Celsius. The minimum could be around 30 degrees Celsius.
"It could be a partly cloudy sky. There is a possibility of thunder development towards afternoon or evening," the MeT office said.
The city, which had been reeling under heatwave conditions, has been experiencing pleasant weather since the rains on Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report