Hot, sweltering Thursday for Delhi
New Delhi: Despite light rains on Wednesday, Delhiites woke up to another hot morning Thursday with the minimum temperature settling two notches above the average for the season at 30.4 degrees Celsius. The met department forecasts a cloudy, hot day.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the capital received 0.4 mm of rainfall from Wednesday evening till 8.30 a.m. Thursday.
"The sky is likely to become partly cloudy as the day progresses and there is no forecast of rain. Maximum temperature will be around 41 degrees Celsius," said an official from India Meteorological Department (IMD).
Humidity recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 63 percent.
Wednesday`s maximum and minimum temperatures were three notches above average at 40.2 degrees and 31 degrees Celsius, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands