Hot, sweltering Thursday for Delhi
New Delhi: Despite light rains on Wednesday, Delhiites woke up to another hot morning Thursday with the minimum temperature settling two notches above the average for the season at 30.4 degrees Celsius. The met department forecasts a cloudy, hot day.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the capital received 0.4 mm of rainfall from Wednesday evening till 8.30 a.m. Thursday.
"The sky is likely to become partly cloudy as the day progresses and there is no forecast of rain. Maximum temperature will be around 41 degrees Celsius," said an official from India Meteorological Department (IMD).
Humidity recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 63 percent.
Wednesday`s maximum and minimum temperatures were three notches above average at 40.2 degrees and 31 degrees Celsius, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?