Hot Thursday in Delhi
New Delhi: It will be a hot Thursday in Delhi and the maximum temperature is likely to hover around 43 degrees Celsius, said the Met Office.
"The sky will remain mainly clear throughout the day," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The day`s minimum temperature settled at 24.2 degrees Celsius, one notch below the season`s average.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 33 percent.
Delhi Wednesday had the hottest day of April with a maximum temperature of 42.1 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season`s average, while the minimum was 22.8 degrees Celsius, one notches below the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok