Hot Tuesday for Delhiites
New Delhi: It was a hot morning in the capital Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling at 28.4 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the year, a day after the city received light rains. The met office has forecast a hot day in store.
"The skies will be clear and there is no forecast of rain. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 42 degrees Celsius," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The humidity at 8:30 am was 58 percent.
Monday`s maximum temperature was 37.2 degrees Celsius, two notches below average while the minimum settled at 28.2 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing