House of Yasin`s wife in Delhi focus of attention
New Delhi: A small house in a narrow lane in Shaheen Bagh area here, the home of the wife of Yasin Bhatkal, was on Thursday the focus of attention following his arrest from the Indo-Nepal border.
The last time this happened was when Zahida`s father and Bhatkal`s father-in-law Mohammad Irshad Khan was arrested in 2011 by Delhi police in connection with the German Bakery blast and the M Chinnaswamy Stadium bombings.
The family refused to talk to any mediapersons who made a beeline outside the house today. Neighbours said that the family always maintains a low profile and hardly interacts with anybody.
According to locals, Bhatkal married Zahida around 2008. Like always, he even hid his identity from his in-laws.
"He had told them that his name is Imran and he hails from Lucknow. We have not seen him much. Months after the marriage, he had left Zahida with her parents promising to return after some time but he never did that," said a local.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!