Huge consignment of heroin seized in Noida
Noida: Special Operation Group and Noida police arrested a narcotic smuggler here and seized one kg heroin, police said on Thursday.
Acting on a tip off, Sub-Inspector SOG P L Verma arrested the smuggler near J-Block, Sector 63, last night.
He was identified as Rajinder alias Mani of Vijay Nagar Ghazibad.
1.050 kg heroin was seized from him and he was booked under NDPS Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP