Humid conditions prevail, rain predicted in some parts of Delhi
New Delhi: Humid conditions prevailed in the city Friday even as the minimum temperature settled at 26 degrees Celsius, one degree below normal.
The humidity recorded by the Met department till 8.30 AM was 78 per cent.
The MeT department had predicted a partly cloudy sky for the rest of the day.
"It will be partly cloudy sky throughout the day and rain or thundershowers could occur in parts of the city," the MeT department said.
The minimum temperature settled one notch below normal at 26 degrees Celsius while the maximum is expected to be 32.7 degrees Celsius.
Yesterday, the day temperature was recorded at 32.7 degrees Celsius, three notches below normal for this part of the year while the minimum settled at 26.1 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA