Humid conditions prevail, rain predicted in some parts of Delhi
New Delhi: Humid conditions prevailed in the city Friday even as the minimum temperature settled at 26 degrees Celsius, one degree below normal.
The humidity recorded by the Met department till 8.30 AM was 78 per cent.
The MeT department had predicted a partly cloudy sky for the rest of the day.
"It will be partly cloudy sky throughout the day and rain or thundershowers could occur in parts of the city," the MeT department said.
The minimum temperature settled one notch below normal at 26 degrees Celsius while the maximum is expected to be 32.7 degrees Celsius.
Yesterday, the day temperature was recorded at 32.7 degrees Celsius, three notches below normal for this part of the year while the minimum settled at 26.1 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days