Humid conditions prevail, rain predicted in some parts of Delhi
New Delhi: Humid conditions prevailed in the city Friday even as the minimum temperature settled at 26 degrees Celsius, one degree below normal.
The humidity recorded by the Met department till 8.30 AM was 78 per cent.
The MeT department had predicted a partly cloudy sky for the rest of the day.
"It will be partly cloudy sky throughout the day and rain or thundershowers could occur in parts of the city," the MeT department said.
The minimum temperature settled one notch below normal at 26 degrees Celsius while the maximum is expected to be 32.7 degrees Celsius.
Yesterday, the day temperature was recorded at 32.7 degrees Celsius, three notches below normal for this part of the year while the minimum settled at 26.1 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family