Humid Monday in Delhi, rain expected
New Delhi: It was a humid Monday morning in the capital with the minimum temperature settling a notch average at 28.2 degree Celsius. The Met office has forecast an overcast sky with chances of rain in some areas.
"A cloudy day with chances of rain in some areas lies ahead for Delhi," an India Meteorological Department official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 35 degree Celsius. Humidity stood at 87 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature settled a notch above the season`s average at 37.2 degree Celsius, while the minimum temperature was 28.2 degree Celsius, one notch above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city