Humid Monday in Delhi, rain expected
New Delhi: It was a humid Monday morning in the capital with the minimum temperature settling a notch average at 28.2 degree Celsius. The Met office has forecast an overcast sky with chances of rain in some areas.
"A cloudy day with chances of rain in some areas lies ahead for Delhi," an India Meteorological Department official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 35 degree Celsius. Humidity stood at 87 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature settled a notch above the season`s average at 37.2 degree Celsius, while the minimum temperature was 28.2 degree Celsius, one notch above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060