Humid Monday in Delhi, rain expected
New Delhi: It was a humid Monday morning in the capital with the minimum temperature settling a notch average at 28.2 degree Celsius. The Met office has forecast an overcast sky with chances of rain in some areas.
"A cloudy day with chances of rain in some areas lies ahead for Delhi," an India Meteorological Department official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 35 degree Celsius. Humidity stood at 87 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature settled a notch above the season`s average at 37.2 degree Celsius, while the minimum temperature was 28.2 degree Celsius, one notch above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon