Humid Monday in Delhi, rain expected
New Delhi: It was a humid Monday morning in the capital with the minimum temperature settling a notch average at 28.2 degree Celsius. The Met office has forecast an overcast sky with chances of rain in some areas.
"A cloudy day with chances of rain in some areas lies ahead for Delhi," an India Meteorological Department official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 35 degree Celsius. Humidity stood at 87 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature settled a notch above the season`s average at 37.2 degree Celsius, while the minimum temperature was 28.2 degree Celsius, one notch above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!