Humid morning in Delhi, rain expected
New Delhi: It was a humid Sunday morning in the capital with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average at 28.2 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office has forecast an overcast sky with chances of rain in some areas.
"A cloudy day with chances of rain in some areas lies ahead for Delhi," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 36 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am stood at 76 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature settled a notch above the season`s average at 36.7 degrees Celsius, while minimum temperature was 25.8 degrees Celsius - a notch below the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!