Humid morning in Delhi, rain expected
New Delhi: It was a humid Sunday morning in the capital with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average at 28.2 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office has forecast an overcast sky with chances of rain in some areas.
"A cloudy day with chances of rain in some areas lies ahead for Delhi," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 36 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am stood at 76 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature settled a notch above the season`s average at 36.7 degrees Celsius, while minimum temperature was 25.8 degrees Celsius - a notch below the season`s average.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- 500 million at risk of contracting Zika in Americas
- Alastair Cook on verge of breaking Sachin Tendulkar's historic record in Tests
- 73% Indian employees expect promotion in next 12 months
- 2,508 cities selected under PM's scheme for affordable housing
- NEET 2016: From schedule to state governments' position to results announcement - All you need to know