Humid morning in Delhi, rain expected
New Delhi: It was a humid Sunday morning in the capital with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average at 28.2 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office has forecast an overcast sky with chances of rain in some areas.
"A cloudy day with chances of rain in some areas lies ahead for Delhi," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 36 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am stood at 76 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature settled a notch above the season`s average at 36.7 degrees Celsius, while minimum temperature was 25.8 degrees Celsius - a notch below the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- BJP president Amit Shah sounds poll bugle in Uttarakhand; slams Congress, Harish Rawat
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- US floods: 24 dead in West Virginia; search and rescue continues
- Pampore terror attack: PM Narendra Modi pained by demise of CRPF jawans, salutes their courage
- PM Narendra Modi to share his thoughts in 21st edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' today