Hyderabad blasts: Delhi on high alert
New Delhi: In the wake of the recent twin blasts in Hyderabad, the national capital was put on alert on Sunday following instructions from the Union Home Ministry.
Heavy security has been deployed across busy markets and places like India Gate, where huge rush is expected on weekends.
All entry and exit points around India Gate have been blocked and almost all vehicles are being checked by police officials.
Also, barricades have been placed around the India Gate lawns.
Two bomb blasts had rocked the Hyderabad City on Thursday killing 16 people and leaving 117 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Plea seeks imposition of Governor's rule in J&K; SC to hear matter next week
- Asthma breakthrough? Scientists find novel way to prevent the disease!
- 'Madaari' movie review: Irrfan Khan displays brilliance in this thought provoking tale
- Thai cops question UK journalist`s wife over `royal insult`
- Pokemon Go debuts in the country where Pokemon was born!