Hyderabad blasts: Delhi on high alert
New Delhi: In the wake of the recent twin blasts in Hyderabad, the national capital was put on alert on Sunday following instructions from the Union Home Ministry.
Heavy security has been deployed across busy markets and places like India Gate, where huge rush is expected on weekends.
All entry and exit points around India Gate have been blocked and almost all vehicles are being checked by police officials.
Also, barricades have been placed around the India Gate lawns.
Two bomb blasts had rocked the Hyderabad City on Thursday killing 16 people and leaving 117 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam