IAF objects to hotels close to its base in Rajokri
New Delhi: Indian Air Force (IAF) has raised
objections to the construction of three hotels close to its
base in Rajokri here, the Government said on Wednesday.
"Objection has been raised by Air Force Station, Rajokri,
in respect of construction by Dhawan Farm, Chawla Farm and
Bhatia Farm in close proximity to the Air Force Station,"
Defence Minister A K Antony told the Rajya Sabha.
Replying to a question on construction of hotels near an
air base in Delhi, the Minister said, "The construction by
Dhawan Farm (now named Mapple Emerald), Chawla Farm and Bhatia
Farm falls within the 100 metre restricted zone of Air Force
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress