IAF objects to hotels close to its base in Rajokri
New Delhi: Indian Air Force (IAF) has raised
objections to the construction of three hotels close to its
base in Rajokri here, the Government said on Wednesday.
"Objection has been raised by Air Force Station, Rajokri,
in respect of construction by Dhawan Farm, Chawla Farm and
Bhatia Farm in close proximity to the Air Force Station,"
Defence Minister A K Antony told the Rajya Sabha.
Replying to a question on construction of hotels near an
air base in Delhi, the Minister said, "The construction by
Dhawan Farm (now named Mapple Emerald), Chawla Farm and Bhatia
Farm falls within the 100 metre restricted zone of Air Force
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!