IGIA airport receives quality award
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA) here has been awarded the airport service quality (ASQ) award for 2013 announced by the Airports Council International (ACI).
According to operator Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL), the IGIA has retained second position in 25-40 million passengers per annum (MPPA) category globally for the third consecutive year.
Created in 2006, the ASQ awards recognises and reward the best airports in the world based on ACI`s ASQ passenger satisfaction survey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured