IGIA airport receives quality award
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA) here has been awarded the airport service quality (ASQ) award for 2013 announced by the Airports Council International (ACI).
According to operator Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL), the IGIA has retained second position in 25-40 million passengers per annum (MPPA) category globally for the third consecutive year.
Created in 2006, the ASQ awards recognises and reward the best airports in the world based on ACI`s ASQ passenger satisfaction survey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video row: Speaker Mahajan hints at action even as Bhagwant Mann apologies
- Pakistan-origin British boxer Amir Khan says he will ruin Vijender Singh's career...
- Nearly 3,000 dead already in Mediterranean this year- International Organization for Migration
- Dayashankar slur row: Now, FIR filed against Mayawati, other BSP leaders
- Pakistani model Qandeel Baloch's father wants son to be 'shot'