IGIA airport receives quality award
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA) here has been awarded the airport service quality (ASQ) award for 2013 announced by the Airports Council International (ACI).
According to operator Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL), the IGIA has retained second position in 25-40 million passengers per annum (MPPA) category globally for the third consecutive year.
Created in 2006, the ASQ awards recognises and reward the best airports in the world based on ACI`s ASQ passenger satisfaction survey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan