IGIA airport receives quality award
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA) here has been awarded the airport service quality (ASQ) award for 2013 announced by the Airports Council International (ACI).
According to operator Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL), the IGIA has retained second position in 25-40 million passengers per annum (MPPA) category globally for the third consecutive year.
Created in 2006, the ASQ awards recognises and reward the best airports in the world based on ACI`s ASQ passenger satisfaction survey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on political reasons responsible for 50 days of Kashmir unrest
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Universities should be bastions of free speech, debate: President Mukherjee
- Vodafone launches 4G services in Haryana; get 20 GB data at just Rs 999
- Shahid Afridi virtually ruled out of lone T20 against England
- iBerry Auxus 4X with 4GB RAM launched in India at Rs 15,990
- OMG! UP politician calls traffic cop 'gunda' for doing his duty – WATCH Viral Video