IGNOU signs MoU with three Chinese varsities
New Delhi: Indira Gandhi National Open
University (IGNOU) has signed an MoU with three Chinese
universities for sharing of course material and embarking on
cooperation programmes in the areas of teaching, faculty,
student exchange and scientific research.
The three universities are Open University of Hongkong
(OUHK), Human Normal University (HNU) and Qingdav
Technological University Qindao College.
As per agreement, student and teacher exchange
initiatives will take place between the universities.
"They may accept self-financed students from IGNOU to
study the Chinese language, culture, history, fine arts and
other related subjects," said a statement issued by IGNOU
It said cooperation activities could be carried after
mutual consultation and agreement. These three universities
and IGNOU shall provide assistance to each other, wherever
possible and practical.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview