IGNOU signs MoU with three Chinese varsities
New Delhi: Indira Gandhi National Open
University (IGNOU) has signed an MoU with three Chinese
universities for sharing of course material and embarking on
cooperation programmes in the areas of teaching, faculty,
student exchange and scientific research.
The three universities are Open University of Hongkong
(OUHK), Human Normal University (HNU) and Qingdav
Technological University Qindao College.
As per agreement, student and teacher exchange
initiatives will take place between the universities.
"They may accept self-financed students from IGNOU to
study the Chinese language, culture, history, fine arts and
other related subjects," said a statement issued by IGNOU
It said cooperation activities could be carried after
mutual consultation and agreement. These three universities
and IGNOU shall provide assistance to each other, wherever
possible and practical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai