IGNOU signs MoU with three Chinese varsities
New Delhi: Indira Gandhi National Open
University (IGNOU) has signed an MoU with three Chinese
universities for sharing of course material and embarking on
cooperation programmes in the areas of teaching, faculty,
student exchange and scientific research.
The three universities are Open University of Hongkong
(OUHK), Human Normal University (HNU) and Qingdav
Technological University Qindao College.
As per agreement, student and teacher exchange
initiatives will take place between the universities.
"They may accept self-financed students from IGNOU to
study the Chinese language, culture, history, fine arts and
other related subjects," said a statement issued by IGNOU
It said cooperation activities could be carried after
mutual consultation and agreement. These three universities
and IGNOU shall provide assistance to each other, wherever
possible and practical.
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- Earthquake rocks southwest France, no casualties reported
- West Bengal polls fifth phase to decide fate of four Narada 'stung' Trinamool biggies
- Campaigning ends for Bengal polls fifth phase
- Turkish scribes get two years jail for publishing Prophet cartoon
- 60 percent voting in 2nd phase of panchayat polls in Bihar