IGNOU signs MoU with three Chinese varsities
New Delhi: Indira Gandhi National Open
University (IGNOU) has signed an MoU with three Chinese
universities for sharing of course material and embarking on
cooperation programmes in the areas of teaching, faculty,
student exchange and scientific research.
The three universities are Open University of Hongkong
(OUHK), Human Normal University (HNU) and Qingdav
Technological University Qindao College.
As per agreement, student and teacher exchange
initiatives will take place between the universities.
"They may accept self-financed students from IGNOU to
study the Chinese language, culture, history, fine arts and
other related subjects," said a statement issued by IGNOU
It said cooperation activities could be carried after
mutual consultation and agreement. These three universities
and IGNOU shall provide assistance to each other, wherever
possible and practical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Setback for Arvind Kejriwal as Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan for threatening woman
- Fawad Khan to romance Deepika Padukone in Ranveer Singh starrer 'Padmavati'?
- Solar Impulse 2 begins its final flight of world tour, heads to Abu dhabi
- 21 patients die on single day in Hyderabad govt hospital, staff blame power outage
- New Zealand's Queenstown Airport evacuated after 'bomb message' found on plane