IJP submits Bahujan Lokpal Bill copy to Singhvi
New Delhi: Indian Justice Party chief Udit Raj on Friday submitted a copy of his Bahujan Lokpal Bill, which seeks to bring media houses, corporates and NGOs under the ambit of the anti-corruption watchdog, to the Chairman of a Parliamentary panel looking into the Lokpal issue.
Raj met Parliamentary Standing Committee on Law and Justice and Personnel chairman Abhishek Manu Singhvi and handed him over the copy of the bill drafted by him.
The bill also suggests reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs in jobs of the proposed Lokpal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez