IJP submits Bahujan Lokpal Bill copy to Singhvi
New Delhi: Indian Justice Party chief Udit Raj on Friday submitted a copy of his Bahujan Lokpal Bill, which seeks to bring media houses, corporates and NGOs under the ambit of the anti-corruption watchdog, to the Chairman of a Parliamentary panel looking into the Lokpal issue.
Raj met Parliamentary Standing Committee on Law and Justice and Personnel chairman Abhishek Manu Singhvi and handed him over the copy of the bill drafted by him.
The bill also suggests reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs in jobs of the proposed Lokpal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says