Illegal arms unit unearthed in West Bengal
Howrah: One person was detained and a huge number of parts allegedly needed to make firearms were seized during a joint raid by Delhi Police and local police station at an illegal arms manufacturing unit at Bankra in Howrah district.
The raid was carried out on the basis of information available after interrogating Md Rustam, a resident of Munger in Bihar, who was arrested in New Delhi with a firearm made from this illegal unit, police said.
A lathe machine and huge number of parts needed to make firearms were seized from the place, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These globetrotting stars will give you serious travel goals – View pics
- Zika virus infects placenta, claim researchers!
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations
- Govt should pluck up courage for bold reforms, engage Oppn: Chidambaram
- Facebook to track non-users around the internet