Illegal parts of 5 properties demolished in Delhi
New Delhi: The drive against unauthorised construction continued in the capital today with South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) razing down illegal portions of five properties.
The drive was carried out by the Building Department with the help of local police.
Five properities in Sangam Vihar, Molar Band Extension and Tajpur Road localities faced the action.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan