IM operative being brought to Delhi
New Delhi: NIA is bringing here an alleged Indian Mujahideen (IM) operative claimed to be a close accomplice of the outfit`s founder Yasin Bhatkal who was arrested from Darbhanga last night in Bihar.
The agency has got transit remand of the alleged operative, identified as Mohammed Danish Ansari, son of Mohammed Zafeer Ansari and resident of Chakjora village (under Laheriasarai police station area) in Darbhanga, who was arrested by its sleuths last night.
Official sources said a non-bailable warrant had been issued against him by a special National Investigation Agency (NIA) court in Delhi last year.
They claimed that security agencies were trailing Ansari , who allegedly provided shelter to Bhatkal, who is supposed to be hiding in Pakistan.
Danish Ansari was also wanted by the Delhi Police in a terror-related case it is probing, sources claimed.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living