India seeks expansion of partnership with Canada in Science
New Delhi: India on monday sought consolidation of its fast expanding partnership with Canada in science and technology.
This was conveyed by Minister of State for Science and Technology Ashwani Kumar to Canadian Minister of Natural Resources Joe Oliver who met him today.
During the meeting, Kumar said India was committed to faster, sustainable and more inclusive growth by harnessing its knowledge and potential in science and technology and that innovation was a key focus area for the government.
Kumar stressed on research and development of new and alternative sources of green and sustainable energy.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!