India seeks expansion of partnership with Canada in Science
New Delhi: India on monday sought consolidation of its fast expanding partnership with Canada in science and technology.
This was conveyed by Minister of State for Science and Technology Ashwani Kumar to Canadian Minister of Natural Resources Joe Oliver who met him today.
During the meeting, Kumar said India was committed to faster, sustainable and more inclusive growth by harnessing its knowledge and potential in science and technology and that innovation was a key focus area for the government.
Kumar stressed on research and development of new and alternative sources of green and sustainable energy.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram