Intelligence Bureau deputy director`s Delhi house burgled
New Delhi: The house of a deputy director of the Intelligence Bureau (IB) has been burgled of cash and jewellery estimated at Rs 35 lakh, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place on Wednesday in Tughlak Road area.
Police said the family of Rajesh Subarno, an Indian Police Service officer of West Bengal cadre who is now currently posted in Manipur, had gone to Imphal to meet him when the crime took place.
The incident came to light after a neighbour found the lock of the main door of the house broken and informed police.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram