Irate candidates create ruckus, disrupt NET exam
New Delhi: Upset over last minute change of examination centre here, several candidates appearing for the National Eligibility Test (NET) on Sunday created ruckus and stopped other aspirants from appearing in the examination at the GGS Indraprastha University.
The incident took place after candidates reached Indraprastha University to appear for the NET exam. However, several of them were told that they cannot appear for the test at the University as their allotted centres were different.
As the centres allotted to some candidates were at least over an hour away from the Indraprastha University, they insisted that it would not be possible for them to appear on time at other centres. The authorities relented and allowed them to sit for examination instead of the allotted centres.
However, the infuriated students started creating ruckus and stopped ither candidates from giving examinations. The ruckus did not stop even after police arrived at the scene.
Angry over the mismanagement of allotted centres, candidates and their parents are now concerned about the fate of the candidates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'