Is it true that Delhi LG worked for Reliance? asks AAP
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party is heading for another showdown with Delhi Lt Governor Najeeb Jung.
After calling him a `Congress` agent over Jan Lokpal Bill issue, AAP member Ashutosh on Tuesday asked if the Delhi LG worked for Reliance.
Is it true that Mr Jung worked for reliance ? Is this rumour true that his brother was campaign agent for Kapil Sibbal in Chandni Chauk !!
— ashutosh (@ashutosh83B) February 11, 2014
Ashutosh`s statement came moments after AAP leader and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced that the Delhi Government will file criminal case against Murli Deora, Veerappa Moily, Mukesh Ambani and others on gas pricing issue.
The Anti-Corruption Branch has been told to file cases also against Reliance Industries, former DG, Hydrocarbons VK Sibal, added Kejriwal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre