Jaipal Reddy says all on course for CWG
New Delhi: Urban development Minister
S Jaipal Reddy on Thursday said all the events to be held during
Commonwealth games would be well organised and they were
moving well on course.
"As Chairman of Group of Ministers (GoM), I can tell
you that all events are being well organised and they all are
on course," Reddy told reporters.
He was speaking on the sidelines of the foundation
stone-laying ceremony of the Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, which
will house the Environment and Forest Ministry after its
Asked if all the games sites would be completed before
the event begins in 2010, the minister said, "All the projects
will be on schedule."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read