James Bevan pays courtesy call to Kejriwal
New Delhi: The High Commissioner of Britain to India, James Bevan today paid a courtesy visit to the Delhi Chief Minister Arvind at his office in Delhi Secretariat on Saturday.
During the meeting, Bevan expressed a keen interest in the functioning of the New Delhi government and wanted to know about the priorities of the chief minister.
Kejriwal also gifted a copy of his book, Swaraj, to the High Commissioner requesting him to provide a feedback about it.
Bevan congratulated Kejriwal on his victory and invited him to visit Britain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi