James Bevan pays courtesy call to Kejriwal
New Delhi: The High Commissioner of Britain to India, James Bevan today paid a courtesy visit to the Delhi Chief Minister Arvind at his office in Delhi Secretariat on Saturday.
During the meeting, Bevan expressed a keen interest in the functioning of the New Delhi government and wanted to know about the priorities of the chief minister.
Kejriwal also gifted a copy of his book, Swaraj, to the High Commissioner requesting him to provide a feedback about it.
Bevan congratulated Kejriwal on his victory and invited him to visit Britain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical