James Bevan pays courtesy call to Kejriwal
New Delhi: The High Commissioner of Britain to India, James Bevan today paid a courtesy visit to the Delhi Chief Minister Arvind at his office in Delhi Secretariat on Saturday.
During the meeting, Bevan expressed a keen interest in the functioning of the New Delhi government and wanted to know about the priorities of the chief minister.
Kejriwal also gifted a copy of his book, Swaraj, to the High Commissioner requesting him to provide a feedback about it.
Bevan congratulated Kejriwal on his victory and invited him to visit Britain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!