Jamia extends postgraduate admission date
New Delhi: The Jamia Millia Islamia University has extended the last date of completing admission formalities to postgraduate courses till July 19, a statement said Wednesday.
The last dates have been extended for postgraduate courses offered by the Faculties of Social Sciences, Humanities and Languages, Natural Sciences, Law and M.Sc. Electronics.
The final list of candidates selected from the waiting list will be announced July 22 and the students will have to complete the admission formalities by July 23.
"Candidates are required to be in touch with the concerned department to keep themselves informed or they can access information pertaining to admissions on the University website," a University official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon