Jamia extends postgraduate admission date
New Delhi: The Jamia Millia Islamia University has extended the last date of completing admission formalities to postgraduate courses till July 19, a statement said Wednesday.
The last dates have been extended for postgraduate courses offered by the Faculties of Social Sciences, Humanities and Languages, Natural Sciences, Law and M.Sc. Electronics.
The final list of candidates selected from the waiting list will be announced July 22 and the students will have to complete the admission formalities by July 23.
"Candidates are required to be in touch with the concerned department to keep themselves informed or they can access information pertaining to admissions on the University website," a University official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16