Jamia extends postgraduate admission date
New Delhi: The Jamia Millia Islamia University has extended the last date of completing admission formalities to postgraduate courses till July 19, a statement said Wednesday.
The last dates have been extended for postgraduate courses offered by the Faculties of Social Sciences, Humanities and Languages, Natural Sciences, Law and M.Sc. Electronics.
The final list of candidates selected from the waiting list will be announced July 22 and the students will have to complete the admission formalities by July 23.
"Candidates are required to be in touch with the concerned department to keep themselves informed or they can access information pertaining to admissions on the University website," a University official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal