Jamia to conduct UGC NET Saturday
New Delhi: Jamia Millia Islamia will conduct the University Grants Commission-National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) examination Dec 24, a statement said Thursday.
A total of 30,943 candidates will appear in 65 subjects in the examination, which will begin at 9.30 a.m. and go on till 4 p.m.
The university has made preparations to conduct the examinations at 45 centres, out of which 32 centres are outside Jamia campus in different parts of the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash