Japanese executive commits suicide in Gurgaon
Gurgaon (Haryana): A senior Japanese executive committed suicide by jumping off a multi-storey building in a residential complex in Gurgaon, Haryana, on Friday.
Yushiharu Fuji, 54, jumped from a 15-storey high-rise apartment located in Phase 5, DLF City.
The Gurgaon Police have since taken custody of Fuji`s body.
Police said Fuji might have been depressed as he lived alone, and therefore, took the extreme step to end his life.
Bhupinder Singh, the Assistant Commissioner of Police, DLF City Range, Gurgaon, said that the Japanese embassy in New Delhi has been informed about the incident.
Police have contacted Fuji`s family through the embassy and are awaiting their arrival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations