Japanese executive commits suicide in Gurgaon
Gurgaon (Haryana): A senior Japanese executive committed suicide by jumping off a multi-storey building in a residential complex in Gurgaon, Haryana, on Friday.
Yushiharu Fuji, 54, jumped from a 15-storey high-rise apartment located in Phase 5, DLF City.
The Gurgaon Police have since taken custody of Fuji`s body.
Police said Fuji might have been depressed as he lived alone, and therefore, took the extreme step to end his life.
Bhupinder Singh, the Assistant Commissioner of Police, DLF City Range, Gurgaon, said that the Japanese embassy in New Delhi has been informed about the incident.
Police have contacted Fuji`s family through the embassy and are awaiting their arrival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad