JDU starts political campaign for MCD polls
New Delhi: Janta Dal (U) (Kisan Sabha) On Monday started its political campaign by attacking the ruling parties for negligence in view of the scheduled MCD elections.
JD-U (Kisan Sabha) spokesperson in Delhi Uma Shankar Tiwari told reporters that price rise, corruption, poor electricity & other local problems will the main issues during the local body elections.
Tiwari also blamed the ruling Congress government for negligence and not doing enough to alleviate the woes of the common people.
Making an appeal for people’s support to JDU candidates in MCD election, Tiwari said that BJP has also done nothing to solve the problems of the common people.
The JDU spokesperson claimed that his party enjoys good supports from the people at the grassroot levels like rickshaw puller, vegetable vendors & labourers.
He also assured that the JDU candidates will work for good governance as the party believes in fighting corruption & follows the footprint of Bihar’s Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Among prominent JD-U candidates are Ramesh Awana, who is contesting from Ward No 202 Meethapur, Urmila Devi from Ward No 204 Molarband, Chandra Prakash from Ward no 195 Govind Puri, and Balram Chaudhary from Karawal Nagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!