Jilted lover allegedly kills girl before attempting suicide
Ghaziabad: A 24-year-old youth on Thursday allegedly killed his girl friend by slitting her throat in a hotel room in Siyani Gate area here, police said.
After killing the girl, Vishal tried to commit suicide by slitting the veins of both his wrists, they said, adding, Vishal`s condition is said to critical.
On hearing screams, some hotel staff rushed towards their room and found them lying in a pool of blood.
"They were taken to district hospital where the girl was declared brought dead on arrival while Vishal`s condition is said to be critical," they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram on July 30