Jilted lover allegedly kills girl before attempting suicide
Ghaziabad: A 24-year-old youth on Thursday allegedly killed his girl friend by slitting her throat in a hotel room in Siyani Gate area here, police said.
After killing the girl, Vishal tried to commit suicide by slitting the veins of both his wrists, they said, adding, Vishal`s condition is said to critical.
On hearing screams, some hotel staff rushed towards their room and found them lying in a pool of blood.
"They were taken to district hospital where the girl was declared brought dead on arrival while Vishal`s condition is said to be critical," they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Bhagwant Mann video row: LS Speaker seeks report on Parliament security, may summon AAP MP
- My presidency will restore `safety` in US, says Donald Trump in acceptance speech
- Vatican invited to mediate in Venezuela crisis
- Nigeria 'talking to' oil rebels: Buhari
- Muslims have always been a part of America: Obama