Jobless youth jumps in front of train
New Delhi: Depressed over not getting a job, a 24-year-old youth allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a train at Samaypur Badli Railway station in North West Delhi.
The youth, identified as Vinay Pandey, lived in Panipat in Haryana along with his parents and used to frequently commute to Delhi looking for a job.
"Pandey was depressed after his efforts to find a job proved futile and he ended his life by jumping in front of the Delhi-Panipat EMU train yesterday," a police official said.
No suicide note was found at the spot of the incident, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read