Jobless youth jumps in front of train
New Delhi: Depressed over not getting a job, a 24-year-old youth allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a train at Samaypur Badli Railway station in North West Delhi.
The youth, identified as Vinay Pandey, lived in Panipat in Haryana along with his parents and used to frequently commute to Delhi looking for a job.
"Pandey was depressed after his efforts to find a job proved futile and he ended his life by jumping in front of the Delhi-Panipat EMU train yesterday," a police official said.
No suicide note was found at the spot of the incident, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?